1996 Dodge Stratus Review, Joshpehrson
Add a review!
| ||Model of the car:||Dodge Stratus |
| ||General comments:||If you want to be completely frustrated, if you like paying tons and tons of money in repairs, if you enjoy not knowing whether your car will start or run properly, buy a dodge stratus. And all those people that have written good reviews, notice they're all driving new stratus'. Just wait, it'll bite you.|
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER BUY A STRATUS.
| ||What things have gone wrong with the car:||I paid over $4,000 in repairs and it needed more than $5,000 in repairs when I sold it.|
1. Fuel pump went out at 42,000 miles.
2. Radiator went out at 70,000 miles.
3. Transmission went out at 82,000 miles.
4. Head gasket went out at 110,000 miles.
5. Exhaust Manifold out at 115,000 miles.
6. Radio, speakers, a.c., trunk latch, steering all went out at 125,000 miles. Sold it at 130,000 miles. Notice these are not small repairs. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER buy a stratus.